Thursday, February 9, 2012

Knit Afghan - Lacy Garter Stitch Diamonds


Afghan made for nephew Andrew and his wife Kelly.  I've made this pattern several times - and my sister has made it a dozen or more.  Unusual but easy.

Pattern adapted from "Lullaby" pattern in the Leisure Arts book, "Our Best Knit Baby Afghans," although this afghan is adult size.  The book - which has a number of good patterns - is available at Amazon and probably also at your local not-so-fancy yarn place.  Afghan was made with two strands of Caron Simply Soft.

I'm not going to post the pattern because you really should buy the book.  But if you need help adapting the pattern, leave a comment or contact me.

Pattern is advanced beginner.  Stitches used: knit, purl, yarn over, purl 2 together.  Always easy to know where you are (as is true of just about every pattern I do).

No comments: